Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jacques Joel

>>> Jacques Joel was a photographer that conducted business on 302 Lenox Avenue, New York, NY on the corner of 125th Street. I have yet to find out more about this early photographer.

>>> I have 1 card mounted photo in my collection produced by Jacques Joel. Look at my Master Index for a list of other photographers in my collection.


Jacques Joel, Photographer
302 Lenox Ave. New York
Corner of 125th Street
Card Mounted Photo
Rounded Corners
2 15/16 x 2 15/16

A vignetted portrait of a boy.

Identified as
Henry Bockwell Hunter
Written on the back side:
Top Corner: For Auntie Shaw from
Left Corner: February 1st 1892
Bottom Corner: Henry Bockwell Hunter, Sept 6th half years




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be posting a photo by this talented photographer on my ebay page
Thearttist i hope you like it it will be posted sunday