Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lewis

>>> ? Lewis was a photgrapher that conducted business in Norwalk CT. I have yet to find out more about this early photographer.

>>> I have 1 card mounted photo in my collection produced by Lewis. Look at my Master Index for a list of other photographers in my collection.


Lewis, Photographer
11 Main Street, Norwalk, CT
Card Mounted Photo
Rounded Corners
1 11/16 x 3 3/16

A baby standing against a chair.

Identified as Evert Douglas Brundage, 11 months.



On the back side of this photograph the original owner wrote in the baby's name, Evert Douglas Brundage, and age, 11 months. Unfortunately, at this time I have yet to find any records about this individual.

A couple of interesting pieces of information provided by the photographer is printed on the back side. [1] A business address, 11 Main Street, Norwalk, CT. [2] An order price of $1.00 per dozen.

No comments: